26 June 2009

In The Studio - Day 3

Yesterday, we had our 3rd day in the studio. Was a crazy day. I had my drummer Ashish Malvi too with me this time. We left on his bike and half way down it began to rain. It was just slight showers to begin with but soon it began to pour and I was half wet before I reached the Studio. But it was nice getting wet for once in the rain. You remember all the childhood memories. So anyways we reached the studio before time and began to work on the guitar parts for the track 'All I Need'.

It was indeed a long day but a terrific one. We loved every moment of it. We had Nyzel working on the guitars. He completed the drives and the solos. He is so creative and talented and totally skillful that he just blowed our mind. He was totally on fire buring the riffs, and we just can't wait to get to hear the final mix of this track. It's been really difficult to juggle between work and the recordings and especially now when my boss needs me in the office during work hours that I cant get any more offs. But in the midst of these busy lives, some music to your soul and you are rock n roll... ;)

No comments: