10 June 2009

Back to the studio...

So I am back to the studio... It's been almost more than 2 years now that I have given it a serious thought to work on my debut album after I lost interest the last time. Lot of reasons why I lost interest, but I wouldn't want to divulge it. So anyways today was a super cool day, as I began working on my album all over again. We did 'cue-tracks' for 2 of my songs 'All I need' and 'In my head'. It was really nice. I am working with Nyzel D'lima on this. He is the sound engineer as well as the guitarist and my producer for this project. It's been a really exciting day today, and I am just waiting patiently to see how it results once we are done. Stay tuned here to read more about the progress of this project.

Oh yes... if you really feel like sponsoring me on this project, you are more than welcome to do that... ;)

1 comment:

PJ said...

hmm..sponsoring? I would have helped but I gotta save up for my guitar!....hehe.. kiddin!