23 June 2009

I heard Angels singing...

The last few weeks have been kinda like a struggle for me. But I knew something was up for me on the other end of the tunnel... Yesterday my friend Virginia, introduced me to worship leader Jason Upton's songs. She gave me a few of her collection and there was this album 'Remember' which was recorded live and was a compilation of two nights of worship.On the first track, he is heard rebuking a tornado which was tearing through Oklahoma City at the time and was headed directly towards the building that he was worshiping in. Some say the tornado broke apart at the moment Jason spoke against it. And there is this 6th track ' Lullaby' where he asks the Father to come and play with him and just after that the last track 'Fly' you can hear an unknown high-pitched voice. Jason Upton credited it to 'An Angel'. I usually don't fall for these things, but when I heard the track I had tears in my eyes.

I didn't know what was it, but I never felt like it before. I have always been a Christian and never shed a tear for my God. And this moment was totally different. I think it was all real. I believe the Angels were already there. They were there to protect them from the tornado, maybe they couldn't just stand there when everyone else was worshiping that they joined in. I think everyone should experience this. I am attaching a video below here, check it out and be blessed... :)



No comments: