02 July 2009

Am I wasting my life, or living it?

There are many people who know me, but very few who know about me. And these few who know about me, know how I have evolved in my professional life over the last 4 years as a graphic designer, to become a Project Coordinator, to a web designer and now an IT Executive and also with a born passion to be a rock star someday. And over the years many people have counselled me into not wasting my time like this. Many have told me that I have been wasting my life and would regret someday in the future.

Well I don't know about the future but 4 years down the line I know for sure that I am an IT Executive who knows the in and out of graphics and web development and also a bit of Project Management and also am currently working on my debut album... And when I ask myself the question, 'if I am wasting my life???" I think its negative... I am living it... I have always lived my life... did what I wanted to do, found pleasure in and always excelled in it. Guess its just my life and only I can handle it... that's why God has created everyone unique... I love my life...

4 comments:

PJ said...

keep up the attitude jess!
All that you've been doing was what God had planned for you.
EVERYTHING that happens in our lives is God's will.So if your life has been what it has been so far its because God thinks that's the way it should have been!!
and God is always right!:D

Jesse Alex said...

Thanks PJ... :)

ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ahmed said...

i ask my self this Q now but i cant answer my self so i will let the future tell me the answer .