13 July 2009

Long Sunday...

I don't know how to begin this post, but it's been truly a great weekend and a great Monday... :)

To begin with, my dad celebrated his birthday on Saturday. So I took the whole family out for lunch... well the ultimate aim in taking them out for lunch was so that I could hog on my sweet delicious Chicken Steak, which I haven't had in a long time... On Sunday, we began with a kick-ass worship in church. Totally rocked the morning, it was so wonderful. We just had this really awesome time of worship.

In the afternoon, a few of my friends and I gave Abigail a terrific surprise party. We totally scared her by our weird, crazy, bullying love, and appreciation, that she almost got back in her room. We had dinner with her and played a few games, music and watched the DVD we made for her. She totally loved the moment with us. After finishing with them, I went for the Youth Worship. We had a wonderful Youth Service, and had some great activity round. I loved the view from the fourth floor we had. It was just simply beautiful - with light showers, and the sun rays passing through the clouds. Indeed a beautiful sight...

Soon after the youth service we all left to watch 'Ice Age 3' at InOrbit. But we were too disappointed to find it 'House Full'. Well it wasn't us who was disappointed but just Chris. Then we hogged onto some subs and salads and had a wonderful time together. It had been really long time we spend sometime together, So it was quite refreshing and wonderful. The best part was, I gotta have my second best - Chicken Salad...

I thought my happy days were over, but I was surprised to know that it had just begun. Today, being Monday usually is such a dull day. But I happen to meet my dear friend Tracy Pereira on yahoo. And we chatted for quite sometime. We never got to chat so much. It was such a blessed time with her. Totally loved it. Well so its 18:23 hours here at work. And I am more than happy and excited bout the last 3 days that just passed, I can't wait to see what this evening and the week has in store for me... :)

No comments: