11 July 2009

Just Beautiful!!!

Well... on today's post... its nothing clever or anything smart that I have here, but I was just browsing thru Deviant Art and I found this beautiful picture that I just couldn't help but post it on my blog. It's titled 'Lonely' but I am not sure why would the guy do that... I think it should have been "lovely' cos it looks so lovely just to be around a calm ocean and spend sometime alone with yourself... Please do click it to view on a bigger screen. It's worth watching it on a bigger resolution... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me think of me... I've done this so often and it's one of my favourite things to do

PJ said...

Carmel,you just wrote what I was about to comment!:)

and true its shouldn't be tagged lonely, you can see God right there in the sky!;):D

Jesse Alex said...

Yeah Cal.. we know.. thats one thing u love to do.. or maybe even dieing to do... :D
he he..

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL,,STOLE IT ...;-)

Jesse Alex said...

yeah Veronik.... u may steal it... it doesnt belong to me... he he ;)