01 July 2009

My Daddy Coolest!!!

I had messed up in my life and I was feeling ashamed of what had happened. To some it could be the most dreadful thing, to some it could be too little thing to be ashamed of. But only I could feel the guilt of my actions. And as I sat there all alone, feeling lost and hurt of what I have done. The world smiles at me. I don't know what to do but just smile back at them, pretend like everything was super cool with me. I didn't wanna show them I was weak and that I needed help. Just then I see someone walking towards me.

It was my father. He had come to check on me. He knew I had messed up and knew I was upset. He sees everything and knows everything. He always was with me through out my trials, waiting patiently to see how I would deal with it. I was scared when I saw Him. He came and sat besides me. I asked myself, 'Why is He here, I do not want Him here now? I am all messed up. Let Him come to me when I am all well and doing good.'

To my surprise, my dad put His arms around me and whispered into my ears, "You know son... I love you very much." I did not know how to react to that. I wasn't expecting to hear something like that. He continued, "I know what you go through. You may not understand what I go through when you hurt me, but I feel it every time you are hurt. Be it when you scrape your knee playing soccer, or the time your girlfriend dumped you, even when your loved ones despised you. You see, that's the reason why I am here. That's the reason why I send my son Jesus to die for you. I love you the same as much as I love Him. But I did not wanna lose you, Hence I had to pay the price for your sins. So from now on you are mine and I yours forever..."

And before I could even react to it, He just gave me the warmest hug I ever received. He just wrapped His loving arms around me. I realized it quite late, but its better than never... My Dad is the Coolest...

3 comments:

pj said...

He's also the strongest!!!:D

Jesse Alex said...

yeah yeah.. cool sums it all... :P
he he he... :D

Yeah he is definitely the strongest.. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so true of God's character. He's always there no matter how bad you've messed up and how many people have abandoned you.. He also feels hurt and sad and upset when we are hurt or sad or upset. He feels our pain like no other.. Amazing and also eye opening!