20 July 2009

Sunny Rain...

Yesterday evening, I experienced this really unusually beautiful sight ever in my life. I was waiting for my friend to go to church, when he arrives and cared to pick me up in the rickshaw he was in. Just then it began to rain heavily. It was pouring and I was glad I made it just in time. But as we were travelling I happen to witness this really beautiful sight. I saw that it was raining heavily but at the same time the skies were clear and it was sunny. I have never witnessed anything like this ever before in my life. It was truly an amazing sight. But then I began to think how the creator manages to surprise us every time with these beautiful things. I wonder what it would be like in the place where he dwells... :)

Here is a picture of what it looked like. Now this isn't the picture what I clicked but its close to what I witnessed...

3 comments:

pj said...

You didnt see something like this before??...what were you doing all these years:P...sleeping...hehe:P:P

but yea, cant even imagine how it wud be in heaven:)

Jesse Alex said...

well i did see something like that in Ireland.. not in India.. :P

Anonymous said...

you had to bring up Ireland?!?