05 August 2009

MLTR Still Rocks!!!

Yesterday we had this power cut in office and we didn't know what to do? so we took our guitar and started playing music until it was back again. We started off with Beatles and John Denver and went on to singing some of the classics by Michael Learns To Rock... and I was like... WOW I need to listen to some of MLTR soon... anyways the power came back at 4pm and then we stopped and I headed back home...

But soon I got to download the entire Discography of MLTR and began listening to it. And it was the sweetest feeling in a long time... just reminiscing those school time memories... when I was 15. And I felt like I had gone back in time and was a teenager again. One of my favorites 'Someday' I have embedded here for all of you to watch. I always believed Someday was kinda like my story. Something I have been doing all my life... and it was nice to stumble upon these old classics agian...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love MLTR too! It never gets old for me..