17 November 2008

Things I would love to do when I have a girlfriend...

Yesterday as we were going for the Yeshua Concert... I was traveling with Savio in the Rick... and these thoughts came to my mind. "what are the thing I would love to have or do when I have a girlfriend someday...?"

Alrite guy's dont get any wrong ideas.. its not what you are thinking... :P
So here are some of them...
  • Go for long drives with her.
  • Go for dance classes... Jive & Salsa
  • Workout in the gym together (my motivation to hit the gym)
  • Eat out every weekends.
  • Visit Rock Shows together
  • Have candle lit dinner twice a month
  • Go for picnics every 6 months
  • Try Extreme Sports: bungee jumping, rock climbing.
  • Go touring around India
  • Go touring around the World (If I am rich)
  • Go swimming (learn how to swim from her)
  • Movies every weekends
Well these are just some of the things I would love to do... Then there would be a doz of things she would love to do with me...

So I leave that options open... you are free to write the stuff you would love to have or do on the comments below... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously?!? Traveling with Savio and this is what you were thinking??? Hmmm.. Interesting!

Jesse Alex said...

what do u expect me to do... talk to him... and listen to his dopie stories... :P

Joel J. C. said...

Stoned!!! Thats what he was!