20 November 2008

Crazy Ride Back Home...


Ashish & Me

The last few days Ashish and myself have been making trips to Kandivali (East) for our practice sessions for the Big Gig that we are about to have on the 21st Nov (Friday) at C.G.S. Grounds. Yesterday evening was a crazy session. One reason because the sound levels weren't balanced... and it was one crazy time practicing with the weird sound. I usually get really upset and mad at the sound guy, but yesterday I was in a different mood. I was enjoying the chaos...

Anyways we were done with the practice and Ashish and myself left. And we couldn't just stop laughing about it. We were acting like 2 drunk morons riding on a bike. And as we were riding, this once he applied a sudden brake. It was so hard that I felt the seat go off my ass... :P
I told Ashish to drive cool and how I got freaked out. Ashish thought it was fun.. and began to deliberately speed up and apply sudden brakes. I held him and told him, Dude if I am going down... we are going together... I am taking with you... he he he he...

Just then a young couple were riding besides us and found out how I was holding onto Ashish and they had a very weird expression on their face... I kinda found that really amusing and kinda fun... So from then every time he would speed up and we could pass by some young folks I would hug Ashish tight. It was really fun to do this... and I was pretty successful to freak not only the passerby's but also Ashish himself... Ultimately the battle was won and Ashish drove cool and dropped me safely home.

But it was one hilarious evening we don't think we would forget so soon... :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone is looking handsome :)

Jesse Alex said...

Yeah.. Ashish does look handsome... ;)

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say the same thing ;)

Jesse Alex said...

awwww (to myself)... nobody finds me handsome.. :(

he he he he

Unknown said...

good goin bro, was fun readin the funny stuff