26 November 2008

Music :: A Gift To Your Soul


Today, as I was just working... Was all worked up with some things I had to get organized. But as I put my music on... all of a sudden I began to feel how beautiful is our world... every little thing around me. I never felt it like that before yesterday or the day before that... or even for the last week or two... Why so now...?

Soon I realized it was the music I was listening to... :)

Do music really affect us so much...? I began to wonder. It seems it does. A music has the power to heal or break someone... It depends what we choose to listen to... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Music has the power to cause emotions to well up within us. These feelings colour our moods, affect our perceptions and generate a behavioural pattern. Is there anyone, for whom, music is completely emotional - neutral?

It also has tremendous healing power. One of the best examples from the Bible is of David and Saul. When Saul was tormented by an evil spirit, David would play music on his harp and it would calm Saul down and the evil spirit would depart from him.

How powerful is that?!?!!!

Jesse Alex said...

I was bout to write that David and Saul thing.. but then like nah... dont make it too spiritual he hehe :D