07 November 2008

Forgive & Forget

The Holy Bible, the book I read teaches us to forgive and forget. Something many of us fail to grasp or understand. But then if you look closely its the most complete thing. I have heard many people say, "I will forgive you, but will never forget what you did to me." I really doubt if they have really forgiven the person in the first place... ;)

Forgiveness isn't complete unless it is forgotten...

I have had this special gift where I would forget everything that I been thru or wouldn't remember anyone that has hurt me after I have listened to some soothing music or had a nice nap. And I thought this was a curse over me cos people would just simply walk over me and take me for granted. I really wished I would never forget anything ever and I would begin to hate the people who hurt me.

until I had this little conversation with my friend Ann last night...

As I confided in Ann and told her what I have been thru, I realized how what I had was a gift. But perhaps, I was waiting for a reward for staying calm and bearing it all... not realizing maybe the gift I have is indeed a reward in it... Ann told me how there are some people or things in her life she has found it difficult to forget or forgive and how it has dragged on to ages. But I am really a happy man today as I understand what I possess. I really wanna take this opportunity to thank God for what he has created in me and hope that he would make me use this gift to bless and give hope to someone in need... :)

3 comments:

Shruti said...

:-)naicee

Jesse Alex said...

Thanks Dear... :)

Anonymous said...

Thats very true bro ... keep it up ... BTW I liked your new blog theme.