21 November 2008

How Smart Are You?


As I hit off to bed last night, my brother started this conversation about how a normal human being just uses 2 - 4% of his brain and the remaining is just idle... inactive... unused... So I began to look this up on Google and found that Einstein himself used only 11% of his brain. And we began to think about it.

If the humans are so intelligent and just use 11% of their brains, what would it be like if they utilized 100% of it? I guess we wouldn't be humans then.

The Bible says that the 'Lord's foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of the world...' and also at another place it says that we are 'created a little lower than the Angels...'. The Angels mentioned is here with a capital A... which means God himself... Looking further it also says that "God has made us in his own image..."

To sum up it up... I think if we ever utilize 100% of our brains we wouldn't be humans anymore... perhaps we would become more like GOD...

But there is always one more that strikes my mind when I write this... how intelligent or smart are we really are?

No comments: