04 May 2009

Really Spooky!!!


This might sound like a plot straight from a bollywood flick.. but its true... My boss has an HTC P3400 which just went all weird the other day. I have no idea why, it looked like it was hacked or something... My boss found that very amusing. He called me into his cabin and placed the phone on his desk and asked me to pay close attention. Within secs I saw that the phone on its own got into the camera mode and began to click pictures and saving it on his storage card. moments later the phone called his wife and put the call on the speaker phone. Totally weird and spooky... My boss and I had a great laugh but I am really wondering if some bollywood director would read my blog post and would actually ever work on a movie script on this haunted mobile phone... Anyways I took a backup of the phone and its send to the company to be checked.

No comments: