07 May 2009

CCNA going good...!!



As many of my friends know that I have been studying CCNA lately on my own. It's been really interesting. I was just wondering why did I spend so many years doing all the other things... like graphics, management, commerce... I guess they would come handy somewhere down the line. Well anyways... the purpose of this post on the blog is to give you all the progress of my studies... ;)

Now CCNA has 2 sessions - the ICND1 (Intro) and ICND2 syllabus. ICND stands for Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices. So i finished my ICND1 syllabus which has 3 sessions under it and I completed 1 session of the ICND2 syllabus. I took a mock test available along with the study material and the below are the results. Please note 800 of 1000 is the passing marks.

ICND1 - Session 1 - I scored 750
ICND1 - Session 2 - I scored 850
ICND1 - Session 3 - I scored 1000
ICND2 - Session 1 - I scored 879

So you are probably wondering how did I flunk in the first session, that would be just the basics of networking... well yeah... you are right... that's when I began to take down notes... :P

No comments: