18 August 2011

Into another dimension


I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith.
 I always hated funerals. Cos its most saddest occasion you can ever attend. People wailing and crying over their loved one's loss, there is gloom and despair all around in the atmosphere. But I guess not today. I should admit it was the best funeral I have ever attended. More than gloom and despair, there was hope in the air. There was a sense of freedom and comfort in the air. Of course, we mourned the death of our Pastor Christopher but the joy of knowing he being in heaven in glory with Christ was more evident. It was quite a stressful week for all, but the funeral was just the perfect way to end it. For many death is the end.. but I believe, death is just the beginning of what is still to come...

2 comments:

Dhinie said...

I love the words and the picture too... This post is really lovely, Jesse :)

Jesse Alex said...

Hey Dhinie.. thank you so much for your kind words.. Appreciate it.. :)