26 August 2011

Disoriented at 3am


This is pretty much what was my state of mind at 3am today morning when I was working on our church magazine. Well you can't call it a magazine, but more like a newsletter.. but since the design looks pretty much like a magazine, I prefer calling it a magazine.. either-ways no compulsion in calling it whatever you feel like.. 

I came back home from work by around 8pm last night, not realizing what was in-store for me. My brother briefed me up with the job and left for his house cell meeting. I started off my work with browsing facebook and looking at what my useless friends are at. I still have no idea why I do that, perhaps it gives me the motivation to do a better job.. lol.. So after spending some really unproductive time on facebook, i began working on the design. By midnight I had not even finished half way, but progressing well with the design, my brother and my dad joined in my expedition. It was quite helpful having them along cos by 3am I was completely disoriented & dazed and completely lost focus of what I was doing. But thanks to Hmingpuia (Albatross) a certain musician from Mizoram who's track "Walk with me" which was on my youtube that inspired me to continue with the design. Nevertheless I manage to successfully finish the design by 3.30am. Was a pretty awesome feeling once it was completed.. I should admit though it is quite annoying and bothersome to work so late and under stress, you feel elevated and at peace with yourself once the final design is approved

By the time I burned the disc, and hit the bed it was almost 4am in the morning. But that doesn't mean you have attained Nirvana (not the band), you still gotta get up next day to get to work and proceed with your usual life. Well most people would complain bout a lifestyle like that.. but I guess I have always loved what I do and have always done what I loved.. This is life to me, and it never gets boring (not true.. it does sometimes) and this is how I love it (not quite sure bout that). I am gonna be updating the magazine's pdf version here for all of you to see.. just as promised here is the file I designed, hope you guys like it.. (even if you don't it doesn't bother me lol) until then here is the song that inspired me to work at 3am..



No comments: