21 February 2009

Missing Ireland...






Today I am working, not really a great thing on a saturday afternoon to crib about but cant help it. I have to work on this project and have to complete it before evening. Anyway, I was just listening to this beautiful song 'Yahweh' by the Irish band U2 and I so began to miss Dublin... Besides U2 are from Dublin too. Bono the vocalist of U2 lives in Killiney, just 5mins away from where I lived during my stay there. But I was a jerk I really never tried to visit his lane, I could have at least grabbed an sight of his home there... Guess that's why my Irish friends gifted me a U2 'Greatest Hits' CD, so I could always remember these moments I had here. OH My God... I so wanna go back... Anyways you guys check out this song, it's one of the most beautiful song by the band.

No comments: