12 February 2009

Crazy Bugging Time...


I just finished writing my little post about the Valentines Day (see below) and our Accounts Server gets infected. Don't these bug creators have no other work to do... Figured out its a stupid spyware trying to extort information from the server. I guess it's time we upgraded to some powerful Firewall for our organization. Now I have no idea what to do as my anti-spyware software scans thru the machine and detects it to termination... its taking hell of a time... So this is what I am doing... writing another post on my blog... he he...

Just a word of caution to some young System Administrators, please do not blog while you are scanning your system... it could prove dangerous if you do not action some of the processes at the right time.

1 comment:

pj said...

yea these bugs can be quite a pain in the neck!...