05 January 2009

Welcome 2009!!!

WOW!!! so here we are in 2009 finally... I have been really busy the last few days of Dec last year... Guess you guys figured that out since I haven't been blogging much.

I have no idea what to write about the year that just passed but... it was a beautiful year... am sure we all had our ups and downs thru the year, but its also been a year of blessing. When I look back for a sec I can't think of any good thing but when I take my time out to see all the possible good things that has ever happened to me... I think its countless... :)

But overall the month of December was the best... it all began with a youth camp at Khandala, followed by Rob n Ann's wedding and then a few Christmas programs and then Andrea's wedding... then Christmas itself.. and the new year's program... and of course the most special of it all, meeting our President's 13 year old grand-daughter Deborah Nazareth... She is one of the most sweetest kid I have met.

Well I think since pictures speak better (and maybe louder) than words... I'll stop boring you guys... and leave some pics here to see... :)

Camp at Khandala:





































Rob n Ann's Wedding:






















Andrea & Chagas's Wedding:






















New Year's Eve:


































1st Jan 2009:



































To Check the Complete Collection... Please feel free to visit my Facebook Account...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ... Cool Pics ... i enjoyed the one where everyone is pulling Rob's hair :) ...

Jesse Alex said...

He he he he... Yeah Saj it was fun.. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you put these up... Looks like your december was totally packed!

Jesse Alex said...

Yeah very much... :)