29 January 2009

If You're Gone...




We had this church camp for 2 days the other day, and it was quite a encouraging time with the Lord and one another... and ever since I came back from the camp, this song has been playing in my mind. It just feels so real like God himself singing it to me.

If you're gone - maybe it's time to come home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone - baby you need to come home
Cuz there's a little bit of something me
In everything in you

I found that so powerful especially the last line,
'Cuz there's a little bit of something me, In everything in you.'

So true... there's a bit of something about Jesus, in everything in us...
He paid the price for it.

2 comments:

Joel J. C. said...

Those are lovely lyrics dude! Do you have the music for it?

Jesse Alex said...

Hey Joe....

Thats 'If You're Gone' by Matchbox 20 :)