28 January 2009

Craziest Day Of My Life...


This incident happened last Monday. My boss asked me to accompany him to his residence in Wadala. If you guys dont know where Wadala is, I have marked my journey trail on the map below. So it took us 2 hours to reach to his place. We left from work in Borivali at 4pm on this cab we booked with 'Mega Cabs' a premium mobility services and reached at his home at 6pm. I completed my work by 7.45pm and left from 8pm from Wadala in another 'Mega Cabs' Cab. I reached home at 10pm. I had to drop my friend Alex to the International Airport at 11pm so I quickly had my dinner and was bout to call him that I realized I coudnt find my phone anywhere. now I was so exhausted and tired from the 4 hour journey that I had accidently left my mobile phone in the cab.

I called up my phone and the driver picked it up... and he told me he would meet me at the International Airport and return the phone to me when I come to drop my friend. So I agreed and left to drop Alex to the airport. When I called the driver up from the airport he told me, he was still at Colaba and having his meals. I lost all hopes of finding my phone. But surprisingly he called me up after 15mins and told me that he would drop the phone at my boss's place.

So on Wednesday morning my boss hands over my phone to me, and I was so much relieved. The 2 days without my phone left me crazy, I felt so isolated and lost. But was so happy to have all my contacts back. And just as I promised, I would love to leave the phone number of my chauffeur who drove me home that night and was gracious enough to return my phone back to me. People feel free to call up Mr. Mohd. Sabit Ali on 9930931530 for a smooth and comfortable ride.


No comments: