13 January 2009

To My Best Friend...


Many people ask me who is my best friend. And I, without thinking twice answer them its my friend Alex.

They began to ask me why is Alex my best friend? there has to be a reason why. And I realized there is no reason why he shouldn't be my best friend. So here is what I think that defines a best friend and why Alex fits in well...

  • A Best Friend never tries to prove himself to be the Best.
  • He doesn't mind if you keep secrets from him.
  • He trusts you more than himself
  • He thinks you totally rock even tho you suck to the core
  • He is totally cool if you pick your girlfriend over him.
  • He understands if you forget to wish him on his birthday
  • He doesn't necessarily expresses his concern for you, but when he is not around you sure miss it...
  • He sticks along with anything you believe or want to do
  • He never speaks behind your back and never hesitates to tell you whatever it is on your face
  • He is never formal with you - if he is upset he tells u he is, if he is mad he lets you know bout it... and when he is happy you know it before he even tells you.

No comments: