30 July 2008

Finally Engaged!!!


Sunday was a very exciting day for all of us. My cousin Rob and my friend Ann got engaged at last after 9 years of dating. There's a lot to learn from this relationship... How they survived this 9 years and how they still love hanging around with each other every minute.



It was a beautiful private ceremony with both the families and close relatives present at Rob's place. The ceremony began with my dad giving a brief about the couple, followed by short speeches from Ann's dad and Ann... Ann was pretty brief with her words. She thanked both the families and friends gathered for their support all this while. Rob was too shy so he just nodded his head in agreement with whatever Ann said.


The couple looked very dashing in their attire for the day. Ann wore a nice maroon saree with golden embroidery while Rob wore a greenish sherwani. I the unofficial best man wore a blue shirt with blue jeans... (I know I was pretty casual for the occasion) Ryan, Ann's brother wore a blue sherwani and blue jeans. and my bro was in black formal shirt and trousers.


PS. The images are scaled down but you can click on them to view them at full res
(guess most of the frequent bloggers know bout that)

No comments: