18 October 2009

Lot of things to say...

It's been a really long time I have blogged. There is so much to write, some of them I have forgotten what it was all about. Some I am little hesitant to write on a public space. But this blog is about how life really is worth living so let me share a little thing I learned...

As most of my friends know I am an ardent 'How I Met Your Mother' fan and have watched almost all the episodes of all the 4 Seasons. There are many things I don't agree with but some thing I have learned. One of the things I have learned is how to value my friends... I learned no two persons are the same and will never have the same characteristics and quality. Cause they are unique, every one of them. And there is nothing you can do to change them. But you can still love them cos they are your friends. It wont be long until you realize the only reason you love them is because they are different from you.. they are.. they are special to you in their own way...

There is something I learned from this sitcom also from my own relationship with some of my close friends.. sometimes you might love them so much that you begin to dislike them cos they are not like how you want them to be. Well... don't let them be different. And STOP PRETENDING that you are living... and START LIVING... its totally worth living... :)

2 comments:

aditi said...

u bet!!
:D

Jesse Alex said...

hey thanks Aditi :)