26 September 2008

My 'Safe Arrival' Letter To Virginia


Today was not a usual day as obviously its a Friday. I dont really feeling working on this day... besides I am listening to 'Shut Up by Simple Plan' right now. So you know I am totally in a punk mood... and not even close to something called as 'working'.


So we just done with our lunch in the pantry room situated on the 3rd Floor... Violet moved out first, followed by me. Virginia was still up there talking to VInod. I just casually bid her my goodbye. To which she thought about playing cool and asked me to write her a mail when I safely down to the 2nd store to my desk. She also asked me to draw her flowers in the mail I was to write to her.

I did just that... and definitely being the most emotional in our lot... she loved every bit of it and has preserved it... :)

This is what I wrote to her...

1 comment:

meredistortion said...

Awww... vewy vewy sweet!!!

btw, i wasn't playing cool when i asked you to write me a letter... i was simply, genuinely concerned
(heh heh heh!!!)