16 September 2008

Rendezvous with Jesse Alex... ;)


So people... there was nothing for me to do today... I thought let me find who I am...
So this is what I found trying to discover myself... ;)
  • Name: Jesse Jacob Alex
  • DOB: March 1st 1984 at 00.30 hours... just missed celebrating my birthday once every 4 years by 30mins... ;)
  • How Tall: 5'8" tall
  • Skin Color: Whitish
  • Born and brought: Mumbai
  • Is right handed
  • Got glasses... and its short sighted.
  • Was the most thinnest in the classroom in 1st Grade
  • Put on weight after the 4th Grade
  • Weighed 93 Kgs at the age of 15
  • Unusual Traits:
    • Left arm is shorter than the Right
    • Stammers when excited or nervous
    • Never stammers while singing

  • Started playing guitar at the age of 7
  • Started playing bass guitar at the age of 14
  • Started writing songs at the age of 18
  • Can't live without Music & Computers (with internet connection)
  • Dreams & Ambitions: To be the greatest Rock Star...
  • Is very Impulsive
  • Is very sensitive
  • Weird???? Animation movies bring tears in my eyes... The emotions are more real in the Animated Character than real movies...
  • Loves every movie by Pixar Animation Studios.
  • Is very emotional
  • Is very romantic
  • Never been kissed by a girl
  • Best Friend: Alex Mathew (miss u dude)
  • First Crush: Merlyn when I was 8
  • Last Crush: my friend Sandra
  • First Girlfriend: Anisha
  • Last Girlfriend: Anisha
  • Happiest Moments:
    • Playing at the Rock Show for ‘Connect 2007’ (Lionbridge Annual Fest)
    • Candle Light dinner with my Ex girlfriend, Anisha at Silver Coin on Oct 4th 2005
    • When my friend Sandra told me that she would love to marry and have kids with me
    • And many others I don't remember at all.... :P

  • Dreams Big
  • My Life is a miracle
  • Cheated death twice
  • Won a star award while working in Lionbridge Technologies for best performance. Increased the monthly profit of the projects from US$200 a month to US$45,000 in 6 months.
  • Wished had a sister
  • First Movie to watch in a Cinema Hall - Titanic
  • Last Movie - Rock On!!
  • Loves Punk Rock
  • Loves Chicken Cesar Salad
  • Misses Dublin very much (still)
  • Can make friends very easily
  • Can talk to anyone (in spite of the stammering)
  • Music cools off my temper instantly
  • Feels the world is a better place when listening to music
  • Can talk a lot
  • Loves the Most: Not really sure if I love anyone.
  • Hates the Most: No one is so bad that I hate them
  • Family? No Complains about it… But I am not sure if I really love them either.
  • If had a Billion Dollars: Would buy a house in Ireland and get away from everyone I know
  • If had one wish to be granted: Wish to be relocated to Ireland and start afresh my life
  • Role Model: None… Jesus would be the perfect answer but too difficult to look up to
  • What do you hate? I hate bad breath, body odor but above all liars, backstabbers, and hypocrites.
  • What do you love to do? To listen to music and day dream
  • Ideal Match: Mrs. Alex ;) (Laughs like crazy)
  • Personal Quote: Every difficult problem has an easy to understand wrong solution.
  • Something you would like to say to your fans: There are some people who take a moment to know you, some who take some more and still some who never do…
    Just don’t get disappointed, Life still rocks… Live it…
    :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very gooooooooooooooodddddddddd!
I will copy your idea...
will do the same in mine...
then i will ask some curious questions about this post!

meredistortion said...

When you say 'never kissed by a girl', do you say as opposed to have been kissed by a boy?!?

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I know most of this stuff but very interesting to see it confirmed.

Jesse Alex said...

Yeah sweetie.. who wouldn't know me better than you... he he ;)