05 January 2007

Rest is good sometimes.. :)

Today was a pretty cool day. I didnt have much work and to make my life better I got my guitar to work. So it was really cool.
We have a show on the 25th Jan at the "InterContinental" celebrating our company's 10th Anniversary. Yeah it survived for 10years with me working for it (for the last one year).
So as a sign of gratitude towards the company for take caring of my survival (putting its survival on risk) I am playing a Pink Floyd track 'Coming back to life' for them (guess that makes sense).

We had a good rehearse today.. well it was good cos we never worked on the song we are supposed to play for the show and were just jamming out...
But who cares.. it was fun today...

What is the point after all..?? you play music for fun.. bcos u love it.. bcos you want to enjoy life.. to get out of your busy schedule...
Im glad I did that.. today...

Well nothing much happening happened today... but whatever happened.. did happen...
yeah im not quite sure what was the last line about.. but I guess it does make sense...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you even awake when you did this post?

Jesse "Freakin" Alex said...

he he he well... this was like at 1.20am :p
Was bored... and had nothing to do.. so what do I do.. write a blog...!!! he he :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm i guessed as much