24 January 2007

The night with Delirious?

Woah.. this was one of the most beautiful time in my life.
A night with UK's # 1 Christian Rock Band "Delirious?"
I have been waiting for this to happen ever since I first became their fan 5 years back.

The night was terriffic.
The evening began with a brillian band "Sounds of the nation" opening for them.
"Sounds of the nation" continued rocking the masses for a complete 1 hour, until "Delirious?" walked over the stage and continued the party.
Delirious? opened the night with the song "Here I am, send me" accompanied by some of the hits from the latest album "The Mission bell" like, "Solid Rock", "Now is the time" and more...

It was truly a delight and a previlage to be at the show... it was a wonderful evening.

Here are some of the pics we captured backstage with the band.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ones Jess! They rocked, didn't they?

Alex said...

hey jess.. missed it man..