21 April 2009

Jesse.... Where are You???


Hello my beautiful people... I am so sorry... I have been so so busy since the last few days. Well, so let me write what I have been doing since the last one month...

I celebrated my birthday on March 1st and then I just got busy... attending more people's birthdays... he he... we had Anisha's birthday on March 2nd, followed by Melissa's on 3rd, someone else on 4th, Jis on 5th, still someone on 6th, and my aunt on 7th.

Yeah was a pretty exhausting week... he he.. Soon after as everyone knows my Red Hat classes resumed and I got busy again in the evenings. On March 31st I got my increment letter. During these times of recession I got a whooping 25% increment. So that's pretty cool.

On 1st April we had Danita Quadros joining us at work. Danita is an 18 year old girl who's got her vacations going on and thought about helping our accounts team a bit. She worked with us until April 15th. I had no idea I would get really close to Danita. Danita and I were like kids... just punching each other, stamping on each other's foot, slapping and running to your desk, throwing water... etc... it was seriously cute... and I had the most childish days at my workplace. On 15th she had to leave and I didnt know I would miss her so much...

so anyways 15th she left, 16th I did a double shift at work. worked the whole morning and the whole night. Was kinda fun cos there was no one to bother me and I could get my work done. On the 17th I had my Red Hat exams. I hope I would fare well in it...

Today the 21st April I woke up at 6.30am and got my aunt to hospital, since I am one of her donors so have to check in my blood in the evening. Today was really a boring day, I had nothing to do. But then I realised how I havent blogged in a while now... and so I am here my sweet people.. back on Public Demand :P

1 comment:

pj said...

public demand??...lol:P:P