16 February 2007

Best Valentines Day Ever...


This is about the valentines day I had with my band...
well it wasnt the band actually.. it was just me and the sound engineer.... my band was out dating with their dates...
Who would want to miss such a beautiful day with their love.. :p

Well so it was just myself and DJ (sound engineer) in the studio and I had finished my parts.. and wanted to do something.. so we came up with this song.. "Cool With You"

this was a really spontaneous song... This happened to come out better than some of the songs we have been rehearsing since ages... he he... my voice cracks a bit.. but who really cares.. we had a pretty good time...

was one of the most beautiful valentines day ever... just me and my guitar...

You can check out the song here: http://www.myspace.com/jesse1384

Hope you all like them... :)

No comments: