19 April 2012

Back from the grave..

Pic Courtesy: mademoisellefluo
That's pretty much how I look now, except for the long locks.. haha.. It's been so long since I last posted something.. To be more precise, the last post was on Aug 30th 2011 (you do not have to look for the post, its the one below lol). That's like over 7 months.. Man.. that sure feels so long. So what have I been doing all this time?? Why wasn't I blogging for so long?? well the simple answer is I was plain bored.. haha.. There has been a lot going in my life.. a lot of transitions.. I quit my band, i started a new web design company, I liked a few people, lost a few people, made some new friends, drove some of them nuts.. parents chasing after to get me married.. haha.. yeah lot of things happening..

I was just going through my blog yesterday and realized so much fun it was to write a post and then what happened.. how did i become so boring :P. So i have decided not to stay this way.. and start writing some fun stuff that's happening in my life again. So hello everyone.. Jesse Gigman Alex is back!!

1 comment:

Wrestling Itch said...

Funny..Yeah blogging is fun.