06 August 2008

I Still Miss Dublin :'(

Design: Jesse Alex


Yes... Dublin the magical city!!! I spent 2 months in this beautiful city and its almost over a year now and I cant get her off my mind... I never expected my trip to be so amazing and wonderful. The Irish people were so warm and treated me like a King all thru my stay there. It was a wonderful experience.

There are some things that I miss a lot about Dublin:

1. Dublin City Centre


















2. Dun Laoghaire East & West Pier
















3. Dublin Bus & Train


















4. Dun Laoghaire Evangelical Church





















5. Guinness ( Though I don't booze)


















And a lot of my friends, the night life and a lot other visuals I can't put up on my blog as of now...
Hopefully I would do them some day soon... :)

No comments: